Maggi Coconut Milk Powder is made from the freshest and finest Sri Lankan coconuts, hand-picked from the plantations within the renowned Coconut Triangle of Sri Lanka and produced under stringent quality control and hygienic standards at Nestlé state of the art factory in Pannala, Sri Lanka. The superior quality, exotic taste and convenience of Maggi Coconut Milk Powder, is enjoyed by many a household and culinary experts in over 60 countries worldwide! No more breaking, scraping or squeezing, Halal – HAC Sri Lanka.
Coconut Milk Powder Ingredients
For allergens: see ingredients in bold.
For up-to-date information, please always check the product packaging.
Method of Preparation
Mix the required amount of MAGGI Coconut Milk Power with warm water (approx. 35°C).
Coconut milk thickness can be adapted to each recipe by varying the amount of powder.
It can also be used straight from the pack in recipes to give a delicious and authentic coconut flavor.
- To make thin Coconut Milk – 1tbsp of Maggi Coconut Milk Powder to 1 cup of warm water (175 ml). Mix well.
- To make thick Coconut Milk – add 3 tbsp of Maggi Coconut Milk Powder to 1 cup of warm water (175 ml). Mix well.
- Pour the prepared Maggi Coconut Milk Powder into the food preparation, stirring continuously.
- Caribbean & New Zealand Cuisine Coconut Milk – 220 ml (7/8 Cup) Water + 55 g (1/2 Cup) Coconut Milk Powder = 250 ml (1 Cup) Coconut Milk
- Coconut Cream – 180 ml (3/4 Cup) Water + 85 g (3/4 Cup) Coconut Milk Powder = 250 ml (1 Cup)
Coconut Cream It can also be used straight from the pack in recipes to give a delicious & authentic coconut flavour.
After opening pack, store the remainder in an air tight container in a cool, dry & hygienic place. Use a dry spoon.